Trinx Tempo 1.1 Road bike 2022 Model
The road calls. From high mountain peaks to neighborhood streets and bike paths, the Trinx Tempo is your invitation to ride. With its 700c Alloy frame, 21 Speed Shimano Gear System, and 700c CST tires, it’s an all-weather, all-conditions race machine to keep you at the front of the pack.
- As a low-cost road bike, the Tempo often came across as lighter than expected.
- Shifting gears with the Tempo 1.0’s Shimano SL-A050 levers, was reported to be smooth. STI Shifters on the 2.0 is also impressed.
- CST Czar 25mm tires were long-lasting and suited to city streets.
- Both cross top and drop-bar levers are installed on the Tempo, allowing for both upright and aerodynamic riding positions.
- The alloy frame was relatively light and said to be quite resilient.
- Assembly was said to be uncomplicated.
- The low price of the Tempo attracted entry-level road cyclists.
- Three colour schemes are available for this bike. The bright appearance appealed to some owners.
- A steel fork dampens shock and absorbs vibrations.
- Double-wall alloy rims are light and strong.
- This bike’s geometry was seen as comfortable for endurance rides.
- Eyelets allow for the fitting of rear racks, equipping the Tempo for commuting.
- According to one reviewer, the Tempo was durable. After eighteen months’ use, it apparently required no change in componentry or even tires.
KSh 49,999.00 Compare